This job is no longer accepting applications.
Have you ever wanted to legitimately tell people that you go to bars and get paid for it? Then we have a job for you! We’re looking for someone to join our mighty team of sales peeps. We want someone who is interested in helping us grow while continuing to cultivate the craft beer community. Along with day-to-day sales activities we want someone who will back us up during karaoke bouts.
What we’re looking for:
- Sales experience
- Love time management as much as beer
- A real people person
- Ability quote 30 Rock for a minimum of seven minutes
- Someone who loves Beer and all things Eureka Heights!
Specific responsibilities with respect to customer accounts (bars, restaurants, retail outlets) and Distribution partners for the Sales Representative are to:
- Establish themselves with initial customer accounts based on current contacts of Eureka Heights Brew Co.
- Recruit additional customer accounts
- Maintain active account contact list
- Manage all active customer (on-premise and off-premise) accounts by:
- Maintaining key customer and distribution partner relationships
- Working with Distribution sales personnel on account order placements
- Communicating account beer needs and development
- Delivering tap handles with appropriate stickers to match beer ordered
- Communicate and coordinate with customer accounts regarding upcoming beer releases, special events & promotions
- Resolve customer and Distribution partner problems effectively and efficiently
- Ensure company products are displayed to meet company and customer standards
- Understand customer’s routines & needs
- Establish and expand personal relationships with all personnel at accounts
- Plan and attend events at accounts as needed. Potentially on the evenings and weekends.
- Attend festivals as needed
- Be able to do, like, 10 pushups
- Assist with the development of new brands
- Sell lots of Beer!!
Specific responsibilities with respect to general assistance for the Sales Rep are to:
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable on all company products and industry trends
- Become proficient in the use of company sales data analytics iDIG and customer management software KARMA
- Miscellaneous on-site sales matters as directed by management
- Miscellaneous production activities as directed by management
- Must have a valid Texas drivers license
- High Fives
- Some Money
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Use of company-owned sales vehicle
Specific Physical Demands Required:
- Requires the use and wear of personal protective equipment (PPE) including non-slip shoes, gloves as needed.
- Requires frequent bending, stooping, twisting, squatting, pulling, pushing, grasping for long periods of time.
- Must be able to routinely lift and maneuver kegs and other items weighing around 120-150 pounds.
Your application has been successfully submitted.