Membership Assistant - 6 Month Term
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This full time temporary position support Brewers Association (BA) membership activities as well as broader BA Professional Division data and outreach efforts.
- Provide administrative support for various Professional Division activities, including data entry, database cleanup, the Forum, and student requests.
- Support economics/government affairs data coding.
- Communicate with members on industry information and membership issues, including joining, renewals, membership status, and related issues.
- Conduct phone outreach to members on current issues and special projects.
- Support association priorities with contributions on miscellaneous projects, including events, conference registrations, ticket sales and mailings.
- Provide coverage in member services for as needed.
- Directly promote Brewers Association membership.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong verbal communications skills
- Strong knowledge of and passion for craft brewers
- Ability to work in iMIS or similar customer relationship database
- Ability to conduct organized and detailed research
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong individual initiative
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
The Brewers Association is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.