Human Resources Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: TailGate Brewery, 7300 Charlotte Pike
The TailGate Brewery Human Resources Manager runs all day-to-day HR operations for all facets of the TailGate Brewery company - brewery and taprooms.
The HR Manager will work closely with members of the TailGate Brewery management team to fulfill a wide variety of Human Resources duties including, but not limited to: hiring, onboarding, exiting, employee record management, benefits management, payroll administration, team retention, leadership development, and other HR and/or administrative tasks as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as company culture ambassador to create a safe and diverse workplace
- Practice TailGate Brewery’s “People. Product. Service.” values
- Staff management - including but not limited to: hiring, coaching, developing, rewards and praise
- Collaborate to recruit and retain team members
- Proctor new hire onboarding, orientation and paperwork
- Maintain employee files and records and facilitate training as needed
- Facilitate administration of employee benefits, payroll, and 401(k) plan
- Enhance employee engagement through infectious inter-departmental collaboration
- Pursue company goal of becoming one of Tennessee’s best places to work
- Support general office administrative tasks
- Knowledge of TailGate Brewery, it’s history, products, and team
- Energetic, professional and fun-loving individual
- 2 years professional HR management experience or equivalent education and experience
- General knowledge and/or experience with all aspects of HR
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership experience
- Ability to present information to small and large groups
- Excellent decision making and organizational skills
Preferred Qualifications: SHRM-CP, CPLP, PHR, SPHR Certified
TailGate Brewery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.