Warehouse Distribution Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Compensation Type: Hourly
Direct Report: Warehouse and Logistics Manager, Production Manager
Job Summary: The Warehouse Distribution Technician maintains the inventory and brewery product supply needs in the warehouse. This individual keeps an accurate inventory of brewery products, forecasts production needs and assists with the distribution of brewery products. Must be able to work any shift in a 24-hour period.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Reports to Warehouse and Logistics Manager to execute distribution and receiving tasks each day.
- Performs daily warehouse functions including receiving production supplies, counting inventory and projecting future brewery production needs.
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment and have excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Complete all documentation and maintain accurate records and reports as required.
- Facilitates the flow of brewery products through multiple locations and in Ekos Brewmaster (software/Cloud).
- Building 12 and 24 packs in preparation for distribution to customers.
- Building and documenting accurate deliveries to Three Notch’d satellite locations.
- Ability to operate electric and manual lifts and pallet jacks and move finished products & materials through the facility safely as directed.
- Inspect equipment and report mechanical issues as needed to Warehouse and Logistics Manager.
- Follow company policies & procedures, proper use of PPE, reflect organizational core values and strive to maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- Possess basic mechanical abilities with problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Supervising Responsibilities: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work days, nights and weekends.
- Must have the ability to multitask and solve problems.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and understand directions.
- Must be willing to perform a variety of tasks as assigned.
- Must be able to work autonomously with precision and trust.
- Interest in self-development, willingness to learn, and ability to succeed in a team environment.
- Experience using online inventory software such as Ekos or Arryved
- 1 year of experience in operating warehouse equipment
- Certified to operate a Forklift
- Good mechanical skills and understanding of machinery
- Ability to work in extreme cold, extreme heat, temperature changes.
- Industrial noises.
- Occasional exposure to wet conditions.
- Hand truck
- Pallet Jack
- Fork Lift
- Mop Machine
- Other warehouse equipment as needed
Little or No Travel (<10%)
Ability to continually lift up to 65 pounds and able to move 160 pounds regularly.
Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, talk, hear, use hands to finger, grasp, handle or feel, push, pull, reach, crouch, kneel, crawl or bend, and perform repetitive motions of the hands and/or wrists.
High mental and visual attention required for planning difficult work methods and sequences to obtain size, shape, or physical qualities of product. AND/OR Extremely close visual attention such as making delicate adjustments to control high speed operations to exercise very precise muscular control.
Three Notch’d Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.