Beer Ranger - Central Mountains Colorado
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This is an account-level sales position focused on growing and managing NBBs business within the retail accounts and distributor partners throughout the Central Colorado Mountain Region. The ideal candidate will reside within Eagle County.
- Market Development and Account Nurturing; manage the growth and development of the NBB brands, build strong partnerships with key accounts on and off premise, achieve specified account goals, maintain high visibility in the market (promos, trainings, incentives), and perform business reviews.
- Distributor Knowledge and Coordination; main communication source, build partnerships, prepare and conduct presentations, understanding of key contacts, and developed understanding of distributor process
- NBB Communication and Deliverables; Knows and communicates pricing, programming and trends; assist with delivering monthly deliverables (product lineup, pricing, trends, etc); identify and execute local sponsorships, events and donation opportunities; Responsible for operating and reporting within Expense and budget parameters
- Building and Managing Distributor Partnerships; conduct monthly business review meetings, assist in development of distributor spending plan, coordinates beer/POS inventory and billing/credits
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years experience in sales, management or customer relations
- Must have high aptitude for learning, be a self-starter, and a great people connector
- Experience or understanding of distributor workings and key account contacts are a plus
- Requires basic competence in computer in word, excel, and e-mail
- Strong communication and presentation skills coupled with a dynamic public speaking presence are also a plus
- Squeaky Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and ability to drive an automobile.
Salary Wage Range $47,611 - $68,141
All Full time Coworkers at New Belgium enjoy the following benefits after one calendar month of employment: Medical & Dental Insurance (options available for dependents), Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, 401k Match, Paid Caregiver Leave, and Profit Sharing. Certain positions with ‘On Call’ responsibilities may be eligible for phone/data reimbursement. Details will be shared and questions answered during our interview process.
New Belgium welcomes all. We are committed to building an environment that is diverse, equitable and inclusive within our own walls and amidst the entire craft beer community.
New Belgium strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.