This job is no longer accepting applications.
This position is responsible for supporting an IT environment to enable company-wide IT applications, solutions, and initiatives.
- Installs new software releases and system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches, and resolves software related problems
- Performs system and database backups and recovery
- Provide IT Service Desk Support
- Server hardware and operating systems administration, maintenance, and support; installing, configuring, monitoring, troubleshooting, and repair
- Network infrastructure administration and support
- Enterprise application administration and support
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree required plus 2-4 years of related work experience.
- Advanced and comprehensive knowledge of server, networking, storage and infrastructure-related systems, concepts, procedures, tools and applications
- Diverse technical skillset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server OS, SQL Server, Azure, MS 365, VMWARE, and CISCO/Meraki products
- Knowledge of NIST Cyber Security Framework and ITIL principles a plus
- Superior technical aptitude
Salary Wage Range $64,688 - $97,136
All Full time Coworkers at New Belgium enjoy the following benefits after one calendar month of employment: Medical & Dental Insurance (options available for dependents), Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, 401k Match, Paid Caregiver Leave, and Profit Sharing. Certain positions with ‘On Call’ responsibilities may be eligible for phone/data reimbursement. Details will be shared and questions answered during our interview process.
New Belgium welcomes all. We are committed to building an environment that is diverse, equitable and inclusive within our own walls and amidst the entire craft beer community.
New Belgium strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.