QA Technician - Chemistry
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This position is responsible for conducting day-to-day analyses to provide information and assist with product and process quality decisions. Typical analysis involves Analytical Chemistry.
- Collect product/process samples and conduct appropriate analysis per SOPs/Work Instructions
- Conduct analysis of data, provide opinion, and take appropriate action, document results
- Operate and maintain all appropriate equipment
- Order supplies, ship samples, and maintain cleanliness of work areas, equipment, and lab ware
- Provide feedback for improvement of process/method
- Support quality improvement experiments/projects as assigned by senior team members
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training and work related experience
- Good communication, documentation and writing skills
- Solid personal computer skills (e.g., Word, Excel)
- Ability to lift objects up to 80 lbs and carry for 3 steps
- Ability to lift objects up to 37 pounds overhead
- Ability to walk up and down stairs carrying objects up to 6 lbs.
- Ability to demonstrate their ability to stoop, climb, squat, and reach overhead
Hourly Wage Range $18.05 - $25.75
All Full time Coworkers at New Belgium enjoy the following benefits after one calendar month of employment: Medical & Dental Insurance (options available for dependents), Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, 401k Match, Paid Caregiver Leave, and Profit Sharing. Certain positions with ‘On Call’ responsibilities may be eligible for phone/data reimbursement. Details will be shared and questions answered during our interview process.
New Belgium welcomes all. We are committed to building an environment that is diverse, equitable and inclusive within our own walls and amidst the entire craft beer community.
New Belgium strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.