Brewhouse Production Operator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Brewhouse Production Operator will perform all filtering duties as well as assist with centrifuge production, cleaning, inventory, and additional duties assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Function independently as well as a team player
- Must pay attention to detail.
- A positive attitude in a demanding, repetitive production environment.
- Ensure products meet quality specification.
- Ability to be frequently exposed to wet conditions and work in the cold.
- A variety of other brewery duties as required. This will include learning other areas of the brewing department.
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Multitasking and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Computer literacy.
- Self-motivation as well as the ability to work efficiently as part of a team.
- Flexibility (shift work, night shifts, weekends)
- Miscellaneous: Will be working in cold cellars, doing heavy lifting and chemical handling.
- Be able to stand/walk for extended hours while daily production is going on.
- Be able to walk up and down stairs throughout day.
- Be able to bend/lift more than 50 lbs repeatedly throughout day and sometimes for more than 30 mins at a time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.