This job is no longer accepting applications.
Starting at noon, our coffee shop switches over to a micro tasting room, including a 12 tap beer system & a 4 tap kegerator for craft cocktails. The Bartender/Server will be responsible for delivering a fantastic customer experience to everyone at The Third Place. This includes but is not limited to:
- Greeting and hosting all customers
- Taking and delivering beer orders to customers in a timely manner, both for onsite consumption and for pickup orders
- Properly serving our products to customers, including draft beer & cocktails
- Educating customers on Half Full Brewery products and the craft beer industry
- Educating customers on the Half Full brand
- Busing tables and clearing of any trash to keep customer spaces immaculate
- Managing the inventory and point of sale systems
Staff will be scheduled as either a bartender or a server each week – you will not be hired exclusively as one or the other!
There will be the opportunity for both full-time and part-time shifts. Shifts may vary depending on the day, but shifts will include but are not limited to:
Weekdays: 2PM-9PM, 4PM-9PM (not including cleanup)
Weekends: 12PM-8PM, 1PM-9PM, 2PM-10PM (not including cleanup)
A passion for hand-crafted beverages and an optimistic demeanor are paramount to this position. This is position will require night and weekend availability.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be 21+ and have the ability to work around alcohol without abusing it
- Have prior experience in a customer service or food & beverage service role
- Have a passion for delivering a world-class customer experience
- Be able to lift or carry up to 50lbs
- $10.10 / hour wage plus tips
- Access to employee discounts on products and merchandise
- Full-time employees will be entitled to paid vacation and access to employer-sponsored health insurance (Medical / Dental / Vision)
Your application has been successfully submitted.