Brewery Production Assistant / Delivery Driver
Brewing Operations are the heart of Copper Trail Brewing Co. Product consistency and quality is what the reputation of the company is built on, and having responsibilities in this area are essential for the continued success of everyone involved. This involves a commitment to operational procedures and good sanitation practices. Keeping production on schedule to meet beer releases dates is also required. This ensures marketing and sales can promote products accordingly.
There are also many outside accounts that the brewery maintains on a regular basis. This role will be important on making sure that all outside product safely reaches its correct destination and that Copper Trail’s clients have been properly taken care of in a timely manner. The Distribution Sales Rep will also be in close communication ensure that the deliveries are completed.
- Assisting in the execution of the production schedule
- Willingness to learn brewery tasks as needed
- Examples include various packaging operations, infusions, tank and keg cleaning
- Ability to help with shipping and receiving—fork lift training provided
- Traveling a consistent delivery route for bars, restaurants, and liquor stores
- Providing excellent customer service in product delivery
- 2x samplings per month, as delivery schedule allows
- Clean driving record—required
- Physically able to lift 50 lbs
- Detailed, hardworking, and punctual
- Friendly and sociable; good communication skills
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness and organization
- Willing to work as a team with co-workers
- Keeping a clean professional personal appearance
- Accurately representing the Copper Trail brand
Starting at $17-23/hr depending on experience. Estimated 30-40 hour work week. Additional benefits include PTO, food, beer and merchandise discounts at Copper Trail Brewing Co and 205 Grill.