Social Media Manager
Trillium is looking for an experienced full-time Social Media Manager to join our team! The Social Media Manager is a crucial member of the Operations team, tasked with sharing Trillium's stories with our community by planning and executing highly engaging social media content. Based out of our Canton location, this position will plan, organize, and post high quality content across all of Trillium’s social media platforms.
This position is an in person role working Tuesday - Saturday.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and execute social media marketing campaigns by executing a social media strategy, creating content, editing content, scheduling posts, and tracking results.
- Manage all Trillium social media accounts by responding to comments and questions, monitoring engagement, and moderating content.
- Create and schedule social media content including writing copy, creating graphics, capturing content, and scheduling posts that are brand aligned.
- Track and analyze social media metrics such as follower growth, engagement, and website traffic leads. Recommend new courses of action based on analyzed social media data.
- Responding to comments & feedback, answering questions, and resolving issues taking the necessary Trillium partner if needed.
- Partner with other Trillium departments to plan social media content that promotes events, highlights our menu & beer releases, DTC options, external partners & collaborators, as well as cultivating a loyal Trillium community.
- Leverage social media tools to track data and trends.
- Stay up-to-date on social media trends and make recommendations on strategy adjustments to stay in line with these trends.
- Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
Desired Qualifications & Abilities
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 4-5+ years of experience in social media marketing
- Experience in social media marketing with a regulated product a plus
- Consumer packaged goods background preferred
- Experience with a social media platform that has a following of 10k upwards
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must exhibit expertise in photography & videography
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Lightroom, Photoshop, video editing platforms, Canva, etc.
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Keen ability to stay up-to-date on social media trends.
- Excellent knowledge of various social media management platforms such as Hootsuite & Sprout Social, as well as basic graphic design and Google Suite.
- Familiarity with Shopify
- Established presentation & communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of online marketing and solid understanding of major marketing channels.
- Organized with superior attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Comfortable working autonomously and taking ownership of tasks
- Possess a DIY production mentality, and a deep passion for craft beer & spirits a plus!
- Travel to Trillium locations and events may be required with weekend availability
- Medical, dental and vision benefits with no wait period
- Short & long term disability and life insurance
- 401k plan with generous match with no wait period
- Performance Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off
- Trillium Comp Card
- Trillium discounts
- Philanthropy program
- Employee gym