Warehouse Worker - Nights (Picker/Packer)
At Hunterdon Brewing, we believe in doing right by our employees, suppliers, customers, and communities. We believe hard work delivers results. And we believe these values are why our network of distributors, the Sheehan Family Companies, has been in business for over 125 years. Here you’ll work with a team that’s rooting for you to succeed and empowering you to reach your full potential. We’re looking for hardworking, motivated, and good-humored individuals to join our close-knit team and help us grow our business.
The Warehouse Worker's will be responsible for the accurate loading, unloading and proper rotation of products in a safe and efficient manner.
Click here to find out what it's like to work as a Warehouse Worker!
*The hours are Monday – Thursday, 6:00PM-4:00AM, 10 hours shifts
What you'll be doing:
- Build mixed pallet orders for retail delivery
- Load and unload trucks using hand truck and ride on pallet jack
- Ensure the proper upkeep of the warehouse to exceed wholesaler equity standards
- Stock warehouse in an efficient manner ensuring proper stock rotation
- Repetitive manual handling of half barrels, quarter barrels and cases of beer
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need to succeed:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1-3 years experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Experience working nights and forklift operation a plus
- Flexibility with schedule
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate equipment including, but not limited to, forklift, pallet jack, hand truck
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds or more, and ability to doing physical labor or activity.
Why join us?
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, better-than-average premium contribution
- Paid time off & holidays
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Growth & development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Employee Wellbeing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Personal technology and cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection
Our employment package provides a top shelf combination that’s difficult to find elsewhere, including competitive pay, platinum-level health insurance, tuition reimbursement, a matched 401K, and so much more.
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Sheehan Family Companies is committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
*In applying for this job and providing your phone number, you are authorizing the Sheehan Family Companies to contact you via text message for recruiting purposes. You may opt out of text messaging at any time.
Hunterdon Brewing is a proud beverage distributor offering an unmatched product portfolio of domestic, import and craft beers, ciders, artisanal wines, spirits, non-alcoholic beverages and more to our customers across New Jersey statewide.
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
High School or better.