Rhinegeist Brewery is a regional craft brewery based in the historic Over-The-Rhine in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. We have built a strong and dedicated team of employees that believe in the power of beer to bring people together, create fantastic ideas, and build a community. Our unique group of employee-owners believes that it is our responsibility to make inspiring beverages and cultivate memorable experiences. We strive to find high-quality, creative solutions with a fierce spirit of independence as we grow. Rhinegeist welcomes all people and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Warehouse Technicians are responsible for all of the internal movements between locations and inside their respective sites. They need to understand their surroundings and functionality of the brewery from all aspects of raw products to finished goods and be able to move those products effectively and efficiently with safety being the utmost priority to the workflow.
- Cold box movement and organization. “First In, First Out (FIFO)” is of the utmost importance.
- Build Outgoing shipments for Internal Transfers, Distributors and Taproom orders. (Tracking Dates, “FIFO” for all brands and turning in completed invoices daily)
- Loading and Unloading of Distributor orders and tracking every item/pallet for the entirety of the order.
- Track incoming keg shells and pallets from distributors.
- Clean/Organize Warehouse through Whiteboard and general cleanliness needs.
- Scratch and Dent/Sales Sample shelves cleaned along with all cold boxes.
- Pallet and Dunnage retrieval daily.
- All other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to complete Forklift certification, prior experience preferred
- Able to lift 20 lbs, 55lbs and 165lbs(occasionally 4 to 6 inches high)
- Team and detailed oriented
- Work on task independently and proactive in seeking out other important task
- Good organizational skills
- Dedication to safety
Please consider applying even if you do not match all the listed qualifications. Additionally, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Benefits at Rhinegeist
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- 17 days of PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability/Additional Life Insurance
- Dependent Care – Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match Offered
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Free Breakroom Snacks
- Beer and Merchandise allowance