Martin House Brewing Company has been in business in Fort Worth, TX for over 10 years. We brewed over 21,000 barrels in 2022 and are projecting over 25,000 barrels for 2023. We recently installed a new, state of the art packaging line, complete with de-palletizer, sleeve applicator, low fill detection, and 100 can per minute capacity. We are looking for an individual with production experience to become a part of this successful production team and help us with our continued growth.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Assisting Packaging Operator on all duties involved in a packaging run
- Applying Paktechs, folding case trays, palletizing packaged beer, operating keg machine
- Lifting / moving up to 130 pounds
- Cleaning up after yourself as well as general cleaning of production area
- Operating Fork Lift, Scissor Lift, Motorized Pallet Jack, and extension ladder
- Working in physically demanding conditions, in a non-climate controlled environment
- Crafting some of the most unique and sought after beer in Texas!!!
To excel at this job, you’ll need to display a positive attitude, perform all job duties as requested by management, and have an excellent attendance record. The ideal candidate will also display the ability and desire to learn more and expand responsibility and role within MHBC.
The hours for this position are daytime, Mon - Fri. Weekday shifts could be various hours depending on the production schedule. You’ll also be required to work occasional overtime, some hours outside normal shifts, and some weekends for special events.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have valid identification.
- Desire to work in a production / manufacturing environment
- Excited about craft beer and Martin House specifically
- Capable, dependable, and cooperative team member
- Willingness to learn packaging processes and mechanics
- Ability to diagnose & solve problems independently
- Willingness to work Saturday or Sunday if needed
- Meticulous, detail oriented, and keeps a clean work space
- Reliable and punctual
- Be flexible and operate well in a team environment
- Excited to learn, grow, and improve Martin House production