Brewery Maintenance Technician
The Brewery Maintenance Technician performs semi-skilled work in the maintenance, care, and modification of Drake’s grounds, restaurants/bars at our Oakland and San Leandro locations. The Maintenance Technician will maintain the appearance of our grounds with ongoing cleanup and upkeep, basic plumbing, basic electrical, and basic HVAC responsibilities. We’re looking for someone who takes pride in their work, is energetic, and who is a team player.
- Perform maintenance work such as, but not limited to: touch up painting, minor carpentry; basic equipment installation, light plumbing, and minor electrical repairs
- Keeps all walking paths in and out of the space, and throughout the restaurants, clear of litter/debris/obstructions/pallets
- Visually inspect buildings/facilities for maintenance needs, and communicate findings to management
- Daily check on facilities to wipe off or remove graffiti on walls/restaurant tables, applying protective wax/coating on chairs, benches and tables
- Maintain the overall appearance of the property, from maintaining supplies for the restrooms, maintaining adequate supplies for repairs, to performing preventative maintenance.
- Works with GM & AGM on completing monthly tasks
- 2+ year general maintenance or related experience
- Operating and maintaining hand tools, power tools and other equipment.
- Basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry knowledge
- Ability to follow instructions, can multi-task, can shift gears quickly to new tasks
- Ability to physically access exterior and interior parts of the building, be able to climb ladders and access small crawlspaces
- The ability to bend, stretch, twist or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs
- Access to reliable mode of transportation – must be able to get from one location to another independently
Shift/Availability: Monday – Friday and Occasional Weekends
Type: Full-Time & Non-Exempt