Visitors Center Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
August Schell Brewing Company is a family owned and operated brewery in New Ulm, Minnesota. We began in 1860 when August Schell, a German immigrant, couldn’t find a traditional German beer in his new home. So, he made his own.
While the brewery has seen some changes, like plumbing, August’s legacy of being an innovative brewmaster remains. It has continued through six generations and over 100 variety of German Craft beer.
Schell’s Brewery has a current opening for a part-time Visitor’s Center Associate. This position requires flexibility on weekends and holidays.
- Provide exceptional guest service as you assist in day-to-day store operations, whether in Gift Shop, Museum, Tap Room Associate or Bier Garten Bartender.
- Provide a friendly, welcoming presence.
- Learn gift shop inventory.
- Field questions about August Schell Brewing Company and its history.
- Ensure that guests have the best experience.
- Engage with guests and create an entertaining, fun, exciting and memorable experience.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, weekends and evenings
- Must naturally enjoy interacting with people of all ages
- Must be able to proactively intercept, engage, and demonstrate product to customers and able to effectively communicate organization history and details.
- Must be welcoming, positive, engaging and friendly towards our customers and team members.
- Previous retail, cash-handling, merchandising skills and customer service experience is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.