This job is no longer accepting applications.
Compensation Type: This is an hourly, non-exempt role. IABC covers 60% of the cost of medical, dental and vision insurance for all full-time employees. After 1 year we encourage you to join our 401k and take advantage of a company match of 100% of your first 3% contribution and a 50% match for your next 2% contribution. IABC proudly offers an annual bonus based on company profits. We also provide employees with 15 days of paid time off plus 9 paid company holidays, a monthly cell phone allowance, and an annual allowance for personal protective equipment (like steel toed boots or prescription safety glasses).
Location: 511 Fishkill Avenue, Beacon NY
Reports to: Head Brewer
Schedule: This position is primarily for ~7a-3p, but will require flexibility to work nights and weekends as needed
Job Summary: This position will include all aspects of packaging (canning and kegging), brewery sanitation, maintenance, CIP operations, and brewhouse duties in the pursuit of producing high quality beer in a safe and efficient manner.
- Adherence to IABC SOP’s
- Raw Material handling and organization. Spent grain and hops handling
- Milling operations
- Mashing operations
- CIP Operations, hot and cold side. Safe chemical handling.
- Maintaining overall cleanliness of brewery facilities
- Can line operation
- Packaging line changeovers and staging
- Keg cleaning and filling
- Centrifuge set up/ tear down, CIP, SIP
- Dry Hopping
- Brite Beer Carbonation
- FV/ Brite Beer sampling
- Accurate and timely record keeping
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Cone dumps
- Forklift operation
- Any other production activities as communicated by the Head Brewer or Director of Brewing Operations
- Required Skills:
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel, Obeer)
Other Required characteristics:
- Possess effective written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and manage time
- Desire to interact with customers, vendors, personable attitude
- Adherence to safety rules and all relevant rules and regulations
- Quality minded attitude
- Dedication to cleaning and sanitizing
- Accountability, team player, great attitude, motivated self-starter
- Packaging experience and prior brewery experience or experience in a manufacturing environment
- GED or High school equivalent
- 21 years of age or older
- Able to twist, bend, kneel, work in a loud, wet factory environment every shift
- Able to regularly lift/carry 55-pound bags and move up to 170 pounds
Your application has been successfully submitted.