Here at New Holland, we CARE about our team members, and we BELIEVE that finding the right talent is the key to our success!
New Holland Brewing Company is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. Come join our team and work for a company that values you! We are particularly interested in candidates with a degree in Graphic Design and Graphic Design experience.
What we offer you
- An innovative, growing company in our industry.
- A strong culture: one that is guided through our Mission, Vision & Values.
- A collaborative, caring, creative & engaging place to work.
The Graphic Designer supports New Holland Brewing & Distilling Company’s marketing efforts through the design of forward-thinking, creative graphic designs across both print and digital mediums. You’ll assist in shaping the visual aspects of our sales materials, marketing assets, packaging, advertisements, websites, emails, merchandise, event displays, environmental graphics, social media graphics, and more. You will be expected to create unique and compelling work to help build brand awareness and drive business results. The Graphic Designer must have a creative flair & strong ability to translate requirements into design.
What you would do
- Lead & act in a manner that is consistent with our Mission, Vision & Values.
- Review design briefs and engage with clients and/or Creative Services Manager to determine project scope and requirements.
- Conceptualize and design original creative elements for, but not limited to, point-of-sale materials, marketing assets, packaging, advertisements, websites, emails, merchandise, event displays, environmental graphics, and social media graphics.
- Proof all design work to ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing, on-brand, accurate, error-free, and fulfilling all project requirements.
- Work on multiple design projects on a concurrent basis and execute on-time deliverables.
- Follow and assist in defining company’s brand identity standards & guidelines.
- Interface with printers & partner with various external vendors.
- Shoot, edit, and re-touch photos as needed.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
What you offer us
- Proven graphic design experience.
- A strong and diverse portfolio of graphic design work.
- A keen eye for aesthetics & details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude, creative thinking, and highly motivated.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
- Familiarity and passion for Beer, Spirits, and Hospitality industries.
- Photography, video, and illustration skills are a plus.
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift at least fifty pounds.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, & be on call as needed.
- Stamina to work up to 10 hours per day.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, Visual Communication, or related field.
- 1–2+ years' experience in graphic design.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite design software (primarily InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) & other emerging design technologies.
- Knowledge of the print process, strong typography skills, and awareness of creative and marketing trends.
Reports to: Creative Services Manager
At New Holland Brewing Company, we are on a mission to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
New Holland Brewing Company’s vision is to create savored moments for the world.
We Believe * We Engage
We Own * We Lead
We Act with Integrity * We Care
How your job supports the mission
- Concept & create designs for our brands that stay true to our brand identity.
Summary of a typical day
- Communicate & strategize with internal & external teams.
- Concept, design, edit, deliver & review projects.
New Holland conducts job-related background checks prior to hire to ensure a safe and secure work environment in which current team members, guests, and company assets are protected, while protecting the integrity and confidentiality of information gathered during the evaluation.
Background checks are conducted on the finalist only following the issuance of a contingent offer of employment. At this point in the hiring process, you would be asked to authorize New Holland to conduct the background check. You would be provided with online authorization and disclosure forms that require identifying information, including other names used, Social Security Number and birthdate, current address, and contact information.