Entry Level - Packaging Operator I
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WHO WE WANT
We are looking for an energetic positive person to join our amazing Production team. Little to no experience? That’s okay! Mass. Bay Brewing Company has an excellent training program with amazing opportunities for growth and development.
Mass. Bay Brewing Company (MBBC), parent company to Harpoon, UFO, Clown Shoes, Arctic Chill, and City Roots, is seeking a Packaging Operator who will ensure that the quality and quantity of MBBC products meets our highest standards. This individual needs to be technically savvy as they perform many machine adjustments and maintenance tasks in a day.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Learn and operate all equipment on the kegging, bottling, and canning lines
- Routine daily maintenance of all equipment
- Start-up and shut-down of the packaging equipment.
- Addressing all product quality issues immediately and stopping line if issues cannot be corrected in the immediate
- Helping to maintain accurate and detailed daily run logs
- Maintaining an orderly and safe work environment within the department as well as the entire facility
- Participating in regularly scheduled departmental meetings to review issues and propose solutions
- Maintaining the personal appearance and conduct reflective of professionalism and pride in MBBC
- Following all company policies as detailed in the employee handbook – attendance, safety, IT protocols, etc.
- Contributing to a positive work environment through open and constructive dialog
- Contributing and being receptive to continual innovation and improvements
- Assisting other departments or performing other tasks as needed
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment/ 2 years preferred but NOT required
- Ability to work varied shifts
- Proper use of PPE
- Valid MA driver’s license
- Attention to detail
- Genuine enthusiasm for craft beer
OPPORTUNITIES & PERKS
Opportunity to be an integral part of a professional Packaging team working in a fast-paced and challenging setting. MBBC offers some great perks including potential for growth, great co-workers, a friendly environment (pet friendly as well!), an all-expense-paid culture trip, participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), participation in our unique Wellness Program, and, of course, amazing beer benefits!
FLSA: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Your application has been successfully submitted.