This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Chain Sales & Merchandizing Representative is an integral role at Epic Brewing Company, responsible for building & maintaining professional relationships with key retailers. This is a part time exempt position – maximum of 30 hours per week.
Ultimately, Sale Representatives are responsible for growing sales dollars & distribution volume in the accounts as assigned and directed by the Regional Sales Manager. In order to do this, some specific activities for which you will be responsible are:
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner to further the company’s objectives which are presented to you by the company’s management via verbal, electronic and written communications.
- Follow all accounts’ policies for deliveries (times, dates, location), displays and in store protocols of the accounts.
- Required to lift 50 pounds or more regularly.
- Obtain and stay in good standing with all state and local licenses required to perform the duties and task of this job including but not limited to any listing or license required to sell beer or sample/pour or serve beer. If not already TIPS certified, become TIPS certified within 90 days of start.
- Have a valid driver’s license and your own reliable transportation used to drive to visit accounts & make deliveries.
- Maintain a high level of job performance and follow direction from supervisor.
- While in the field, staying vigilant and taking all opportunities to sell more product than already placed and sending leads to account owner when necessary.
- Assuring stocking levels, proper back stock levels, product rotation, merchandising/facing and creating displays at accounts
- 99% in stock goal at all chain stores.
- Seek and implement display opportunities and multiply placement locations
- Execute daily route directed from and the Colorado Sales Manager and deliveries as efficiently as possible with the time allowed to perform duties. Communicate routing issues clearly with management and provide feedback as needed to assure efficiency in sales, merchandising and deliveries.
- Submit daily recaps to superior of activities and accounts visited, merchandised and delivered to. Sell and invoice daily and report sales and closed invoices to the brewery at the end of each day.
- Make sure to follow inventory and invoicing procedures extremely carefully to assure accuracy for Company records
- Review product placement and improve placement when possible as often as possible and condition at the account level, noting price, placement, and product age.
- Be familiar with and follow Colorado ABC laws regarding the sale, sampling and promotion of beer.
- Create and maintain great sales relationships with key accounts, customers, the public, distributor partners and other employees of the company to grow the sales of the company’s products.
- Follow the company policies as written in the company handbook at all times.
- Keep the company’s equipment and devices provided to you for your job from loss or damage.
- Attend via video or phone all scheduled sales team meetings.
- Communicate regularly with Colorado Sales manager
- 100% of time spent actively selling to deliver on distribution goals, rate of sale goals, volume goals, period priorities & growing Epic’s volume of self-distributed product portfolio.
- 10% administrative
- 110% effort
At minimum, Sales Representatives must have the following qualifications:
- Able to cover the sales territory daily, some early mornings and late nights and weekends required. Morning start times are between 6 & 7 AM depending on account delivery & ordering times.
- Must have strong sales skills and craft beer knowledge.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong communication & organization skills
- Have a clean driving record, a valid driver’s license & a reliable source of transportation
- Have physical ability to lift & move cases of beer frequently
- Maintain professionalism at all times.
- Comfortable with public speaking & have strong presentation skills.
- Must be a problem-solver and opportunity creator/taker
- Car allowance of $200 per month
- Phone Allowance of $40 per month
- Hourly pay range is $15-$17 per hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Contact: Nate Levi, firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.