Cidery Programs and Experience Manager-Angry Orchard
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our mission at The Boston Beer Company is to bring the highest-quality products to the U.S. beer drinker. To answer that mission, we are creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the differences in both our people and our brands. Our diversity makes us stronger, and when you bring your authentic self to work, we are a stronger, more innovative, and more sustainable company & community.
As a fast-paced, growing company with a strong family of brands (Samuel Adams, Dogfish Head, Angry Orchard, Twisted Tea, and Truly Hard Seltzer), we seek constantly to challenge the status quo. We are always looking for hardworking, talented, and passionate people (that means you!) to join our team.
We are The Boston Beer Company, and together we are heavy.
We are currently hiring a Cidery Programs and Experience Manager at our Angry Orchard Cidery in Walden,NY.
What You'll Do:
The essential function of the Cidery Programs and Experience Manager is to develop, lead, and constantly evolve Angry Orchards Tour Programs and Rental departments. This person will be hyper-focused on guest experiences and deliver results based on financial goals, creative ideas, strategy development, and leadership to their teams. The Cidery Programs and Experience Manager will be responsible for driving company culture through the development of coworker and drinker education of cider, while setting the bar for world class tours and programs both across the industry and within the local community supporting regional tourism.
- Create and grow annual and seasonal tour programs that are designed to drive local and tourist traffic year over year to support revenue growth of the Cidery
- Record, track and report financial deliverables for all Cidery related tours and programs on a weekly basis with GM and other area leaders, and contribute to annual planning and building exercises
- Provide and ensure the highest level of customer service to visitors by team trainings and floor presence
- Ensure appearance of tour and program facilities are in excellent condition at all times
- Communicate big picture goals and long term objectives effectively to their team
- Lead projects and assignments from inception to completion with a goal-oriented focus
- Identify, develops, and delivers opportunities for growth within the team for FT and PT coworkers
- Primary leader and guiding light for the team on weekend shifts and through busy peak season
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum 3 years experience in hospitality, events or programing development
- Minimum 2 year experience leadership or management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in an organized, detail-oriented manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-task environment and under time constraints and deadlines
- Prior experience in public speaking
- Experience in financial planning and forecasting
Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We not only have to hire the best, but we have to reward, develop, and retain them too. We also have a variety of benefits including a competitive compensation package, extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discounted stock purchase plan, and a 401K program with a generous company match. Not to mention, there’s the free beer too!
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.