Art Director - Twisted Tea
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you clicked on this job posting, I like you already. What was it, the chance to join a team of creative minds changing the game of the alcohol industry? A chance to work on a brand that’s been around for 20+ years that knows what it stands for but hoping for a refresh? The promise of a good time as an occupational hazard? All of the above? I bet it was all of the above.
Twisted Tea is looking for an art director, someone who can’t help but get passionate about the color yellow and the smooth taste of iced tea. Someone who’s friends might get sick of them showing them packaging concepts, and twisted tea “art” in the form of retail point of sale. Someone who lives, breathes and loves all forms of creative but especially graphic design.
Teaming up with our Creative Director, bring the look & feel of Twisted Tea everywhere we show up. This might mean you might be designing a new limited release pack, Out of Home for a Billboard or art for our RV that tours around the country serving ice cold refreshing iced tea. We’re looking for someone who has experience bringing a brand to life through graphic design including packaging, retail programming and experiential. The Twisted Tea Art director will partner with the Brand Manager to bring a unified look and feel to reach our drinkers at stores across America and at all our events.
The ideal candidate would have experience designing for Point of Sale, Packaging & Experiential assets.
We are currently hiring an Art Director, Twisted Tea in the Boston, MA area.
What You'll Do:
- Concept & Design packaging for Twisted Tea
- Ability to build a range of original creative concept ideas for each assigned project and supports them confidently with rationale grounded in the creative brief
- Ideate, design and develop key marketing tools which will bring our brand to life at point of purchase for our drinkers. This includes retail programming & e-commerce programming
- Work alongside the Twisted Tea copywriter to build out retail campaign ideas
- Manages all product photography to be used on pack and Point of Sale
- Inspirational leader that manages a team 3 internal designers and provides clear and consistent design feedback
- The guardian for our visual identity at retail & experiential events
- Supports Brand Director on annual brand plan – bringing strategic vision to life through graphics
What We're Looking For:
- 5-7 years of graphic design experience preferably CPG or product
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally
- Advanced technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite programs (especially Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to provide multiple creative concepts per project or assignment
- Delivers hands-on execution and timely turn-around of multiple projects of varying scope and complexity with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Successfully incorporates feedback and direction from cross-functional collaborators, business partners, and legal reviewers
- Ensure consistency and brand compliance across brand campaigns and/or relevant projects
- Can provide clear and consistent feedback to junior designers
Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We not only have to hire the best, but we have to reward, develop, and retain them too. We also have a variety of benefits including a competitive compensation package, extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discounted stock purchase plan, and a 401K program with a generous company match. Not to mention, there’s the free beer too!
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact email@example.com for assistance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.