This job is no longer accepting applications.
Type: Full-time, Hourly with Benefits
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Reports to: Distribution Manager - Cincinnati
While performing the duties of this job, distribution workers frequently stand, walk, bend, squat, twist reach with hands and arms, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and or move up to 175 pounds in multi-temperature environments ranging from 32F to 100F.
- You must be able to work any day or shift.
- A candidate must be 21 years of age.
- In addition to these duties, this position is responsible for the safe operation of commercial motor vehicles.
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork
- Ability to manage all of your distribution route financials
- Any other duties as assigned
Required skills and expertise:
- You must have at least 1 year driving experience with the following:
- Good MVR
- Must pass a DOT medical exam
- Demonstrated safety behavior that complies with OSHA regulations
- This position must pass post offer drug test, Pre-Work Screen, and background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including health insurance, 401k with match, 3 weeks PTO, ESOP participation, paid parental leave, delicious beer and more.
Rhinegeist welcomes all people and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Please consider applying even if you do not match all the listed skills/abilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.