HR Administrative Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Founders Brewing Co., we continually challenge ourselves into places that most won’t go. We strive to be unique, to break barriers and challenge what is commonly accepted as the “norm.” It’s this mindset that has created our culture here at Founders and lead us all to a lifestyle of no regrets. Why can’t we become who we choose to become?
Our collective goal is to be one of the most highly recognized and successful breweries in the United States.
An important part of reaching this goal is by recruiting, hiring and retaining unique individuals from a variety of backgrounds possessing broad and diverse skill sets. Quite simply, we believe that these people make the world a better place – and Founders a better company.
Our work community is made up of dedicated employees that bring their best to work every day to make the most delicious beer on the planet. To continually strive for greatness, it is essential for us to have a team that reflects the diverse communities we love, serve and to whom we raise our glasses.
We believe in fostering an atmosphere of empowerment and where every Founders team member can belong…bringing their full, authentic selves to work each and every day. It’s the Founders way. Sound interesting? If so, take the next step in becoming a member of the Founders team by checking out our open positions below.
The HR Administrative Coordinator provides support to a company's employees, as well as provides specialized support to the HR team as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides administrative support as necessary to the Leadership team - the level of support may vary by individual, but may include: document preparation, meeting scheduling and calendar management, meeting room setup, telephone support and mail distribution.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department, and retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Responds to email@example.com emails, identifies necessary responder, and responds or forwards as needed.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel; Monitors visitor access.
- Coordinate space and office organization; purchase and manage supplies and equipment.
- Processes expense reports, verify receipts and ensure IRS/accounting rules are being followed.
- Maintains fax and copy machines with the support of IT, assists users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming correspondence.
- Assists with all new hires, including scheduling of onboarding, completes verification of employment requests, Ensures completion of new hire checklists, Regularly updates Company org chart and photo yearbook, and HRIS and LMS system employee updates.
- Creates e-files for employee benefits, payroll, and personnel files.
- Assists with HR administrative tasks and assists with company event planning tasks; assists other departments with special projects as needed.
- Prior experience working in an office environment.
- Experience with HR systems is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once with strong attention-to-detail.
- Displays a positive attitude while working on a team, with a mindset of collaboration.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associates degree from college or technical school; or 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.