This job is no longer accepting applications.
Brooklyn Brewery is seeking to hire an experienced Demand Planner to join its Operations Team based in its Williamsburg headquarters. We are a renowned industry icon and craft innovator, dedicated to brewing great beer and committed to promoting diversity and inclusion within the craft beer community. This position will lead all forecasting and production planning activities for our in-house and contract brewing production with the goal of optimizing inventory levels and managing an efficient supply chain.
- Forecasting: lead the monthly forecasting process and coordinate with the sales team on expected demand; maintain communication about potential changes in demand
- Production Planning: Utilize existing systems and process to translate forecasts into production plans; coordinate with production teams on schedules and priorities to ensure efficient planning and optimal inventory levels across multiple breweries and warehouses
- New / Sales Products: Oversee coordination of new or seasonal/limited release products
- Logistics: coordinate with logistics/shipping teams around inventory needs and priorities, as well as transfers between locations
- Packaging Materials: Work with operations team on ensuring optimal inventory levels of packaging materials
- Medium and Long-Term Planning: Regularly review medium and long-term forecasts to manage capacity by brewing location and provide data to our supply chain partners
- Budgets/Financial: participate in annual budgeting process and regular oversight of production related costs/expenses
- Ongoing improvement: Seek opportunities to improve processes and profitability; participate in enhancements to our ERP and other systems
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing/production operations, preferably with a food/beverage company
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills are a must
- A desire to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Someone who takes initiative in addressing or preventing problems
- Experience working with an ERP (Microsoft Dynamics 365 / AX), MRP, and forecasting/planning software strongly preferred
- Interest in craft beer
If you are interested in this position, please make sure to submit a cover letter in order to be considered for the role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.