Packaging Specialist - Weekend Day Shift
Octopi is looking for a Weekend Day Machine Operator - Located in Waunakee, WI. Hours are Friday - Sunday, 6AM-6PM.
*Overtime Paid at 1.5 X Hourly Rate PLUS Additional Overtime Incentive Bonuses*
Total pay includes $20/hr base + a Weekend Day shift premium of $5.75/hr. The base pay for this role may vary based on experience.
- The Machine Operator is responsible for operating the can/bottle line fillers and machinery while packaging in-spec product.
- Perform packaging functions from operating the bottle filler, canning line, and kegger as well as CIP and preventative maintenance.
- Perform changeovers of machines.
- Perform minor maintenance to machinery.
- Review and confirm proper packaging mix based on volume before filling product.
- Fill out packaging run data at respective station.
- Identify potential problems with process and work flow.
- Take measurements and collect samples, as part of quality process.
- Drive forklift safely to transport product between production area and storage area.
- Adhere to all PPE and GMP requirements.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- HS education/diploma.
- Prior manufacturing experience recommended.
- Proficient in MS Office products.
- Brewery or Beverage experience is a plus.
- Must be able to lift 55lbs and move 165lbs, as needed.
- Forklift experience is a plus.
- Flexibility with working hours.