Brand Execution Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Exile – Far From Ordinary
Beer fulfills our purpose. It cultivates our community of free-spirits, oddballs and outsiders. It ties us together and builds our festivities. The product of an unparalleled commitment to innovation and quality, it’s our labor of love for our uncommon family. Welcome to Exile, we’re far from ordinary.
Founded in 2012, we are a family-owned-and-operated microbrewery and brewpub that produces world-class lagers and ales. We brew, package, and test all of our beer on-site at our historic facility in Des Moines, IA.
Brand Execution Representative (Part time) – Des Moines
We are looking for a part time Brand Execution Representative in the Des Moines area to embody our brand at sampling events in grocery stores, bars, restaurants, and beer festivals. The Brand Execution Representative will lead brewery tours and demonstrate a passion and knowledge for our story, how beer is made, and the craft brewing industry. To be successful in this role, individuals must love engaging people, have a positive attitude, enjoy retail environments, be a strong public speaker, and eager to explore the world of craft brewing.
- Part time, primarily evenings and weekends.
Responsibilities and duties
- Execute samplings at grocery stores, bars, restaurants, and beer festivals.
- Lead weekly brewery tours for fans and customers.
- Engage with fans and customers while communicating our brand story and values.
- Assist Exile Territory Managers or other sales reps during sales calls as needed.
- 2-4 years retail experience, food and beverage preferred.
- Positive demeanor, excellent communication skills, and passionate about engaging people.
- Public speaking and storytelling talent.
- Excellent ability to maintain professional relationships with external partners, customers, and teammates.
- A high level of personal motivation, urgency, and integrity.
- Familiar with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Experience with Teams and Outlook.
- Must be 21+ years old and have own, reliable transportation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.