This job is no longer accepting applications.
Exile Brewing Company is seeking a Brewpub General Manager to lead our front of house service and guest experience while creating a professional, quality-oriented work environment. This position serves a vital role in our brewpub operations. To be successful in this role, candidates must be passionate about creating relationships with our fans, deliver and maintain high standards, and confidently lead a diverse team to create a winning operation.
Exile – Far From Ordinary
Beer fulfills our purpose. It cultivates our community of free-spirits, oddballs and outsiders. It ties us together and builds our festivities. The product of an unparalleled commitment to innovation and quality, it’s our labor of love for our uncommon family. Welcome to Exile, we’re far from ordinary.
Founded in 2012, we are a family-owned-and-operated microbrewery and brewpub that produces world-class lagers and ales. We brew, package, and test all our beer on-site at our historic facility in Des Moines, IA.
- Building a management team capable of leading all brewpub shifts.
- Training our management team so they fully understand the significance their job plays in the quality and perception of our brand.
- Developing leadership within their team and consistently elevating their team’s hospitality, process knowledge and leadership capabilities.
- Preaching our Core Values to their team to ensure they are fully bought in to our culture.
- Scheduling the team to appropriately service our fans in an efficient manner.
- Ensuring the brewpub building systems are in working order and kept up to date on preventative maintenance.
- Interviewing & Hiring all front of house staff.
- Managing the floor to ensure impeccable cleanliness, fantastic hospitality, disciplined service and a high-level of teamwork.
- Restaurant and hospitality experience, front-of-house preferred
- Leadership experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Motivated and detail oriented
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for hospitality and creating world class experiences
- BA or Associates degree preferred
- 401k eligibility and employer match
- Health care provided
Your application has been successfully submitted.