This job is no longer accepting applications.
This position is responsible for working as part of a team to complete daily tasks within our warehouse department. The Warehouse Tech will support, as well as, receive direction from the Warehouse Lead and Inventory & Logistics Coordinator. Tasks will be assigned based on the warehouse’s needs of meeting shipping schedules and receiving inventory from the packaging department.
Job Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in forklift driving.
- Assist Warehouse Lead in accurately tracking inventory movements in all areas of the Brewery.
- Assist Warehouse Lead in all aspects of shipping and receiving as required. At times this will mean being responsible for accurately checking incoming and outgoing deliveries/shipments of containers and LTL freight.
- File packing slips, load maps and paperwork associated with shipping, receiving. E.g. MBC Keg returns, CHEP pallets and MicroStar kegs.
- Accurately and securely load containers ensuring Load Maps and labels match shipment.
- Complete tasting room transfers and file paperwork accurately.
- Participate in end of month inventory counts.
- Provide guidance and training in daily operations when new staff join the team.
- Continually communicate progress, challenges, and concerns to supervisor in a timely and professional manner.
- Contribute to the development of SOP’s for assigned tasks.
- Complete daily inspection on forklifts and report any issues to Lead/Supervisor
- Assist with facility cleanliness, organization, and rotation of stocks of both raw materials and finished goods. Assistance in the packaging or brewing departments could be required.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to work and communicate well with all staff.
- Maintain professional attitude at work and while representing Maui Brewing Co. outside of the brewery.
- Ability to maintain neat and accurate records.
- Adherence to Maui Brewing safety guidelines and the ability to recognize and report potential issues
- Report ready to work on time.
- Lift 55 lbs. from ground to shoulder high.
- Lift 110 lbs. from ground to waist high and moving 150 lbs. along the floor.
- Climb stairs, ramps, and ladders.
- Work in small and confined spaces.
- Work on feet for several hours, including entire shift if necessary.
- Work in loud environment with basic safety accommodations.
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Company matching 401k Plan after one year of employment
- Eligible for performance bonus per Brewery Bonus Policy
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) starts at two weeks/year based on hire date
Your application has been successfully submitted.