Southern Washington Sales Representative
Do you have the gift of gab and a passion for finely crafted beverages? 2 Towns Ciderhouse is seeking a unique individual to represent our dynamic line of craft beverages in the Southern Washington area. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic and knowledgeable about craft alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages that are made with whole ingredients sourced as close to home as possible. Our newest member of the team will be extremely organized, detail oriented, self motivated, goal driven, an effective communicator, and who works and plays hard like the rest of the 2 Towns Crew!
2 Towns Sales Representatives are the face of our company. Their main goal is to develop relationships with distributors, accounts, and customers in their designated areas, and communicate our product and brand effectively. We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic, and friendly individual who enjoys communicating with people of all walks of life about craft alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages! This position will be located in the South Sound area with regular trips to Yakima, Tri-Cities and the surrounding areas.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- 21 years or older
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 3 years in a similar or related field
- Valid Driver's License with a clean driving history
- Have access to use working vehicle
- Ability to use Microsoft Suite, Google products, and Internet
- Experience in generating sales plans
- Proven ability to manage budgets, gross margins, depletions and distribution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Able to lift and move 35lbs, as well as move heavier amounts using a hand truck
- Available evenings and weekends
- Able to occasionally drive for long periods of time
- Willing to travel by airplane
- Must be able to obtain the following alcohol servers permits: WA MAST, OR OLCC, CA Servers permit if applicable.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate occasional out-of-county trade visits
Compensation: Salary Range $50,000 - $60,000 + 10% commission
Bringing cider back to the people!