Sales Merchandiser - Orange County
The Sales Merchandiser successfully executes merchandising goals in the on & off premise market as assigned by the Regional Sales Manager. He/She provides hands on support to various accounts and distributors by building displays, stocking shelves, and ensuring the Karl Strauss brand is available to the consumers for purchase.
- Visits assigned merchandise accounts to build displays and stock shelves per the direction of the RSM.
- Completes and submits tracking reports daily to the RSM.
- Tracks Karl Strauss and other craft beer displays as requested by the RSM, utilizing the pre-established methodology.
- Notifies the RSM of any out of stock Karl Strauss product and communicates with the merchandise account buyers on when new shipments can be expected.
- Organizes merchandise account storage space to ensure Karl Strauss is readily available and easy to access for stocking purposes, while providing a best-in-class service model to merchandise account decision makers.
- Creates authentic relationships with merchandise account buyers to obtain and secure high profile in-store square footage for the purposes of building Karl Strauss displays.
- Upsells and gains additional shelf display space as directed by the RSM.
- Runs promotions and beer tastings at licensed accounts and as directed by the RSM.
- Assists the RSM with various sales/promotions, and/or related projects and assignments as requested.
- Respects, enjoys, and shares our craft at special events and promotions as assigned
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Beverage sales or merchandising experience preferred.
- Minimum educational requirement is an Associate’s Degree. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive buyer-seller relationships.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Must be a self-starter, entrepreneurial, and capable of working at a high level with minimal supervision.
- Must have a passion for spreading the goodwill of the Karl Strauss Brewing Company.
- Must thrive in a community-focused and team-based environment.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel a must.
- Physical Demands: Team Member works remotely or shares a work station with others in similar positions. Time spent conducting sedentary work is less than 25%. Requires walking, standing, and/or driving for more than 75% of the workday.
Your application has been successfully submitted.