Brand Manager - Windmill & Pub Brands
Do you have at least 2 years of Brand Management experience? A passion for beer and the brewing industry? CPG experience? Ready to join a dynamic, growing company with an award-wining culture? We're looking for you!
The Brand Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and P&L of all New Holland Windmill and Pub beer brands. This position will be based in Holland, MI. This person will need a deep understanding of their category, consumer and market.
This position requires strong cross-functional team coordination and management. This Brand Manager will represent their brands in all forms of communication and lead in the areas of brand strategy, planning, programming, partnerships, and execution. This position requires both a strategic and creative mind with an intrinsic ability to manage complex projects and timelines.
What we offer you
- An innovative, growing company in our industry.
- A strong culture; one that is guided through our Mission, Vision and Values.
- A collaborative, caring, creative and engaging place to work.
What you would do
- Lead and act in a manner that is consistent with our Mission, Vision & Values.
- Shaping the brand’s outward image and bringing it to life.
- Research and data analytics to uncover consumer, categorical and cultural trends.
- P&L responsibility of select New Holland Spirits brands.
- Work closely with key New Holland business partners in brand development and go-to-market strategy.
- The voice of the brand – the lead on all communication coming from the brand both internally and externally. Guide day-to-day consumer interaction with the brand.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Lead innovation and growth strategies for brand.
- Lead internal and external teams to develop brand positioning, brand identity, packaging, creative content, marketing and sales assets, programming, communication and brand campaigns.
- Brand health stewardship and evaluation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you offer us
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager or other related marketing role.
- Demonstrate New Hollands core values: leadership, act with integrity, care of others, ownership of your work, engage in the business and energize others, and believe in our mission and vision.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and grow CPG brands.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers.
- Degree in marketing or a related field.
- 2-4 years Brand Manager experience - preferably in the beer industry.
- Ability to lift 20lbs.
- Ability to sit or stand at desk for up to 8hrs at a time.
- 2-4 years of Brand Management experience.
- Previous experience in the beer industry.
- Deep understanding of the Beer segment.
- Previous CPG experience.
- Master's degree in marketing or business administration preferred.
At New Holland Brewing Company, we are on a mission to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
New Holland Brewing Company’s vision is to create savored moments for the world.
Believe * Engage * Own * Lead * Act with Integrity * Care
How your job supports the mission
- Create and foster brands that enhance the lives of others
- Inspire internal teams and enhance their lives with brands and projects that make them proud.
Summary of a typical day
- Communicate with internal and external teams through written, verbal and in-person meetings.
- Schedule time for analytics, brand programming, innovation, design, business plan management, sales forecasting and performance review.
- Maintain email inbox and respond in a timely manner
Reports to: VP of Marketing
Your application has been successfully submitted.