This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated, up-beat person with a passion for cooking to join our kitchen team.
- At least 2 years kitchen experience as a line cook, though willing to train the right person.
- Exceptional attention to detail, food quality, sanitation and safety.
- Experience with wood-fired cooking, preferably pizza, a plus.
- Ability to work well with management, co-workers and guests.
- Passion for cooking, craft beer and Steamboat.
- Knowledge of health codes and excellent safe food handling practices.
- Must adhere to all COVID-19 guidelines and protocols.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Maintain clean, organized and well stocked work space in a fast pace setting.
- Complete all necessary tasks effectively and efficiently with direction from Chef.
- Adhere to all food safety related policies as stated by management.
- Consistently adhere to Chef’s expectations of base preparation, mise en place, execution, and plate presentation.
- Competitive wage $16 to $18/hour, DOE.
- Back-of-house revenue share weekly bonus, averages $2/hour additional.
- Complimentary shift meal and shift beer (for 21+).
- Food, beer, merchandise discounts and other employee benefits.
- Mountain Tap Brewery uniform.
SEND RESUME & COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off your resume at the brewpub at 910 Yampa Street.
About Mountain Tap Brewery
Mountain Tap Brewery features a dozen handcrafted ales and lagers made on-site, served alongside wood-fired cuisine. The ambience is family-friendly, rustic and casual, with an open floor plan and clear views of the brewhouse and the wood-fired oven. A biergarten graces the outdoor plaza in the summertime. The brewpub is open for lunch and dinner on Fridays and
Saturdays and dinner only on other days. Craft beers on tap range in color and style from a light pilsner to the darkest stout. Neapolitan-style wood-fired pizzas, small plates and salads feature fresh local ingredients. Occupying three bays of the former Yampa Valley Electric Association building on Yampa Street, MTB opened to the public in July of 2016.
Your application has been successfully submitted.