Exciting opportunity with Steamboat’s popular brewpub!
We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest that walks through our doors. While for now, we must limit our interaction with guests it still remains as important as ever to uphold MTB core values and ensure that each guest’s needs are promptly met with an upbeat and positive attitude. As a server, you will be responsible for ensuring that each guest seated at one of our tables is going to be able to relax and enjoy their meal in a fun and safe environment.
- Must be able to work long shifts on your feet while remaining energetic and focused
- Exceptional attention to sanitation and hygiene procedures
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Passion for guest service and brewpub culture
- Basic knowledge of health codes
- Must have strong knowledge of MTB food and beer menu
- Must have strong understanding of Revel POS
- Greet guests with water bottles and cups and let them know someone will be by to retrieve pic-sheets
- Ensure that guests remain seated appropriately to maintain 6’ distance from other tables
- Promptly pick up pic-sheets as needed and ensure that all items marked are correctly rung into POS
- Ensure that proper food and drinks are being delivered to tables promptly and efficiently
- Check back with tables to ensure that guest has everything they need for their meal
- Communicate closely with the kitchen and anticipate orders prior to being expedited
- Ensure that tickets are placed in chronological order according to time stamps
- Communicate closely with host and MOD and be aware of new tables
- Adhere to sanitation guidelines as directed by management
- Limit interaction with guests as much as possible while ensuring that all needs are met
- Socially distance from guests and staff as able
- Adhere to hand sanitation protocol
- Wear proper PPE at all times
$9.30 + tips Complimentary shift meal.
Food, beer, merchandise discounts and other employee benefits. Free beer (for legal drinking age employees).
Mountain Tap Brewery uniform.
SEND RESUME & COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.