This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking an experienced Kitchen Manager to oversee the daily operations of our establishment’s kitchen staff. As the kitchen manager, you will be responsible for overseeing food preparation, ordering supplies, scheduling shifts, and monitoring inventory levels.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have proven culinary and management experience. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and organizational abilities.
- Order materials, supplies, and ingredients based on demand.
- Supervise kitchen employees and organize food orders.
- Oversee the food preparation and cooking process.
- Recruit and train kitchen employees in designated stations.
- Monitor inventory levels and perform weekly inventory assessments.
- Work with the restaurant manager to price and change menu items.
- Schedule work shifts for employees.
- Store all food products in compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and organized.
- Maintain weekly and monthly cost reports.
Your application has been successfully submitted.