This job is no longer accepting applications.
This position is responsible for executing all facets of Packaging operations and perform all tasks without supervision.
- Maintain all quality standards set for packaging at CANarchy facilities.
- Master all Operator 1, Operator 2, and Technician 1 tasks.
- Operate independently without supervision.
- Supervise and lead a team of Packaging Operators and Technicians.
- Operate all packaging equipment and any station in the facility.
- Support Packaging Manager in team management tasks and initiatives.
- Engage in improvement projects coordinated through the Packaging Manager.
- Communicate effectively and timely using either email, phone, text or verbal tools.
- Perform facility related duties as required or assigned.
- Support training and management for all Packaging Operator 1, Operator 2, and Technician 1 personnel.
- Support other departments when situations warrant and make connections between processes.
- Operate all pallet moving devices (e.g. Forklift, Pallet Jack) in the facility.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrate leadership and facilitate communication both inside and outside of Packaging department
- Ability to multitask and adjust to changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate reliability, punctuality, and ability to multi-task
- Communicate effectively and demonstrate willingness to ask questions
- Demonstrate responsible and well-informed decision making
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations. Required to frequently to lift 50lbs to shoulder height and push or pull 160lbs. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate objects, tools, and controls. May be required to work weekend and overnight shifts.
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Pay Type: Hourly
Supervisor: Packaging Manager (or Operations Manager, if applicable)
Manages Others: No
Minimum Education: High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent Required
Minimum Certification: N/A
Minimum Experience: N/A
Age Requirement: 21 years or older
Required Travel: 0%
Driving Requirements: No
Tools & Equipment Used: Brewery equipment, Pallet Jack, Forklift, Scissor Lift
CANarchy values a diverse and inclusive workplace and believes that a career in craft beer should be accessible to all people. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to individuals of every race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.