First and foremost, our Brewers must have a passion for the craft of beer making and creating exceptional beers for our customers. This position includes the operation and basic maintenance of raw materials handling, brewhouse operations, cellar management, and filtration procedures. Additional responsibilities include the analysis of various production and quality parameters. Always looking for continuous improvement, candidates must be committed to quality, understand brewery sanitation and help create a safe work environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to make critical decisions based on various production and quality parameters
- Share in all production duties and responsibilities
- Commitment to being a part of a team dynamic
- Strong organizational, communication, and record keeping skills
- Good people skills and professional demeanor as occasional public relations is desired
- Ability to quickly assess the status of operations and troubleshoot process issues
- Strong time management skills, skilled multitasker and an attention to detail is required
- Self-motivated; ability to work unsupervised
- Physical strength, flexibility and stamina required. Must be able to lift 55 lbs. repeatedly
- Operation and basic maintenance of raw materials handling, Brewhouse operations, Cellar management and Filtration procedures
- Analysis of various production and quality parameters
- Ongoing brewery sanitation
- Work schedule requires the ability to rotate through three shifts (early, swing, and night shifts), including week-ends and holidays
- Full-time; overtime sometimes necessary
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Minimum of three years of experience as a brewer or food plant operator preferred
- Expert level understanding of both Brewing, Cellaring and Filtration processes is strongly desired
- Expert level skills working with automated processes, interface and databases as well as manual brewery operations is strongly desired
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.