Human Resources Business Partner
The Human Resources Business Partner guides people initiatives of the organization to attract, develop, measure, engage, and retain high-performing employees to meet the goals of the organization. The incumbent serves in a business partnership role, providing guidance and support for various functions of the human resources department to support the organization.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides friendly, quality, and accurate human resources support to managers and employees
- Understands company policy and procedure and can effectively communicate to management and team members
- Ensures compliance with all internal and regulatory processes and procedures; Ensure compliance with law.
- Coordinate Talent Acquisition process within department, including ATS, Job Requisition, Job Analysis, Job Description, Job Posting
- Monitors Legal and Effective Interview Process; Work with department leadership to develop interview & selection rubrics and metrics to ensure consistent process; Ensure leaders are trained effectively on this process
- Lead pro-active recruitment for hard-to-fill positions as necessary
- Assist with the development and facilitation of new hire onboarding and orientation program; Work with department leaders to foster a new employee orientation program that is reflective of their department and personnel
- Assist with the development and on-going monitoring of Diversity Recruitment
- Ensure proper EEO tracking and compliance
- Help guide completion of Performance Review process, including Introductory Period reviews, Annual Reviews, and Mid-Year check-in.
- Coordinate employee compliance training program and roll-out, including new hire and annual training
- Executes, analyzes, and reports on employee Exit Interviews
- Provides support, reviews, and audits personnel forms and processes to ensure accuracy and compliance within human resources department, including New Hire forms, Payroll, Benefits, Termination, Leave, FMLA, ADA, FFCRA, Workers Compensation
- Assists with the development and maintenance of compensation program(s). Supports the completion of salary surveys.
- Participates in Employee Relations process
- Maintains data; creates spreadsheets, reports, forms, flyers, charts, and processes; collects metrics
- Inputs, analyzes, and runs reports in HRIS systems
- Provides guidance and support for other positions within HR department
- Assists the Director of Human Resources with various research projects, special projects, or other duties as needed
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- 4-7 years previous Human Resources Experience required
- 3-5 years previous Talent Management Experience preferred
- 3-5 years previous HRIS System experience required
- 1-2 years previous leadership experience preferred
- Effective analytical, problem solving skills; Great decision-making ability
- Expert to Proficient skills in MS Office/Excel, business e.mail, internet, and electronic calendar must be demonstrated
- Proven success with prioritizing projects/tasks.
- Ability and willingness to proactively see duties and tasks through to completion
- Strong verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work discreetly with sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work in busy, fast-pace environment
- High School Degree or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Available to travel over the course of the year (<10%)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.