This job is no longer accepting applications.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact and friendly verbal greeting.
- Provide guests with accurate wait time estimates during busy periods
- Rotate seating between different stations to ensure even workloads for waitstaff
- Answer phones and schedule reservations with large parties
- Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
Desired Qualifications & Abilities
- Minimum 18 years of age
- 1 year host experience in a fast-paced restaurant setting preferred
- TIPS training required by start date
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including nights and holidays.
- Exceptional guest service skills
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
- A strong team player, organized with great attention to detail
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance and objects weighing in excess of 50 pounds with assistance.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, with company contribution
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Long term disability, short term disability, and life insurance, 100% company paid
- Trillium comp card (beer, flannels, dinner out- you pick!)
- 401k plan, with company match
- Philanthropy match
- Paid time off, sick time, and personal days
- Discounts on Trillium merchandise
Your application has been successfully submitted.