Talent and Inclusion Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Since 1989, the culture of family and collaboration has thrived, fostering a brewery full of beer-centric people. It is this passion for beer that inspires Odell Brewing to create quality, hand-crafted and innovative brews. Odell Brewing Company (OBC) is committed to providing exceptional service to its customers while making positive contributions to their co-workers and community through its outreach and charitable giving programs. Odell Brewing is the 17th largest craft brewery in the United States and currently distributes in 20 states. In 2015, Odell sold the majority of the company to its co-workers (now co-owners) in a combined management buyout and Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Our collective leadership and independence empower us to build a culture of ownership where we contribute, educate, and innovate, while keeping Colorado at our core. Always Better.
As a trusted resource for co-workers, the Talent and Inclusion Specialist will work closely with the People Resource Team (HR) and department managers to carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruitment, selection, onboarding, training, diversity and inclusion, and compliance.
- Leads the recruitment and selection process for all open positions. Identifies opportunities to expand hiring strategy, new platforms, pipelines, and improve posting effectiveness
- Works closely with the People Resource team to design effective and impactful onboarding process for new hires – researches and recommends best practices. Identifies opportunities to cut costs and enhance creative approaches
- Schedules and guides the onboarding process, ensuring timely communication with managers and new hires
- Supports and maintains OBC Brew Sibling Program
- Conducts selection training for managers and peers for effective and impactful hiring
- Works closely with managers and supervisors to ensure that teams are supported
- Work with People Strategy Manager to create and carry out talent acquisition strategy to meet strategic diversity goals
- Identifies learning and development opportunities of OBC and works with team to coordinate, design, implement, and/or facilitate training
- Effectively communicates relevant topics across the organization
- Partners with team to continually assess diversity and inclusion programs, establish best practices and identify programs to remove barriers that affect co-worker retention and advancement
- Maintains metrics and prepares periodic reports to evaluate/measure HR programs and processes. Recommends new approaches and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed
- Continuously illustrate the value of diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives for the brewery
- Utilizes HRIS to facilitate recruitment and onboarding process
- Regularly conducts audits to identify opportunities to improve
800 E LINCOLN AVE. FORT COLLINS, COLORADO (970) 498-9070
Talent and Inclusion Specialist
- Maintains knowledge and ensures compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
- Along with the People Strategy Manager, represents OBC at career events and diversity focused community organizations
- Works on various HR related projects as appropriate
- Provides occasional coverage for the front desk team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant experience and education required
- 1-3 years of HR experience with working knowledge of human resource disciplines, such as; recruitment, selection, DE&I, learning and development, and federal and state respective employment laws required
- Previous experience with HRIS such as Paylocity or ADP preferred
- Experience working in diverse cultures is a plus
- The ability to effectively communicate and engage with internal and external contacts
- Ability to build and conduct effective presentations to large groups
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Power Point
$50,000 - $55,000/yr depending on experience
Odell Brewing offers a competitive benefit package including:
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Medical/Dental/Short & Long Term Disability/Vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly beer allotment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental Pay
If you think you are the person we are looking for, we look forward to hearing from you. Qualified and interested individuals, please submit application, resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Talent & Inclusion” in the subject line by July 6th, 2021.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Odell Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.