Since 1989, the culture of family and collaboration has thrived, fostering a brewery full of beer-centric people. It is this passion for beer that inspires Odell Brewing to create quality, hand-crafted and innovative brews. Odell Brewing is committed to providing exceptional service to its customers while making positive contributions to their co-workers and community through its outreach and charitable giving programs. Odell Brewing is the 29th largest craft brewery in the United States and currently distributes in 20 states. In 2015, Odell sold the majority of the company to its co-workers (now co-owners) in a combined management buyout and Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Our collective leadership and independence empower us to build a culture of ownership where we contribute, educate, and innovate, while keeping Colorado at our core. Always Better.
ABOUT SLOAN’S LAKE LOCATION
Following the opening of our Five Points brewhouse, we began planning for a second Denver location. The new facility, located in the Sloan's Lake neighborhood, will feature a 10-barrel pilot brewhouse and scratch pizza kitchen. The new space will include two bars with 16 Odell tap handles and a rooftop patio overlooking Sloan’s Lake and the Rocky Mountains. The pilot system will be used to brew experimental beers available exclusively at Sloan’s Lake.
We are currently looking to create our opening kitchen team at Odell Brewing, Sloan’s Lake. In this position, you will work under the direction of our chef’s to prepare pizzas, salads and other Colorado inspired dishes. Not only will this position entail preparing delicious food, but it will also provide you with deliberate experience working in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
Position Hours: Must have availability for both lunch and dinner shifts, especially on weekends.
Hours will be scheduled up to 40 per week.
- Prepare and serve salads, appetizers and pizzas as instructed by Chef in a timely manner so as to meet Odell Brewing standards
- Rotate on a daily basis from various stations to perform different tasks such as prep, salads, sides and pizzas
- Work in conjunction with other line cooks and kitchen staff to ensure that food is rotated on schedule from walk-in to prep areas and then on to the line for cooking
- Assist with shift changeover to ensure that guest orders are filled before leaving
- Maintain a clean and sanitary working environment at all times by observing kitchen rules and our Chef’s personal requirements
- Ensure that all cooking, prep and food handling areas and surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized at the end of every work day
- Receive orders and ensure delivered items are placed in walk-in or dry storage
- Abide by all company safety policies and processes
800 E LINCOLN AVE. FORT COLLINS, COLORADO (970) 498-9070
Line Cook – Sloan’s Lake, Full-Time
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Current food handlers permit of ServSafe certified
- Must be willing and able to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and some holidays
- Models and promotes Odell values
- Demonstrated positive, motivated, hardworking, and collaborative attitude required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Culinary school training preferred
- Previous experience working in a kitchen or restaurant setting preferred
- Ability to work long hours on your feet
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs and move up to 160 lbs
- Ability to work in a hot, wet, and loud environment
- Ability to crouch, bend, lift, climb stairs, and reach
- Ability to remain focused and level-headed under demanding situations
Starts at $20.00/hr
Odell Brewing offers a competitive benefit package including:
- Health, dental, life insurance, short & long term disability insurance
- 401k with a company match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Parental Pay
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
If you feel you have the required passion and experience, please submit your application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Sloan’s Lake Line Cook’ included in the subject line. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Odell Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.