This job is no longer accepting applications.
Saint Arnold is a small company and this position will have many different responsibilities. The main focus is to carry out shipping and receiving duties. Below is a partial list of the activities of this position:
- Shipping and Receiving: Prepares and loads out-bound shipments while maintaining proper rotation of inventory. Includes maintaining accurate records records of shipped goods. Unloads incoming shipments including grain, hops, cooperage, and other items and verifies paperwork for accuracy.
- Inventory: Assists with physical counts of finished beer inventory on a weekly basis.
- Other: Help with miscellaneous brewery tasks including maintaining warehouses and shipping areas and other projects as they arise.
- Schedule: Full-time, Monday to Friday, 5:00AM to 1PM
- Pay: Starting at $13.50/hr
- Physical abilities: Must be able to handle 165lb. kegs. Must be able to work standing for 8 continuous hours.
- Must have a clean driving record
- Other: Forklift experience preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.