National Off-Premise Key Accounts Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for building and managing Bell’s business as it relates to National Retail Chains, Off-Premise Chain Groups, Internet Opportunities and other Off-Premise Key Account Opportunities. Works with Key Accounts, Regional Sales team members and Distributor contacts to execute initiatives in the National Off-Premise Account Universe.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following.
- Adheres to and advances the “Safety Always” culture of Bell’s Brewery, Inc., and is accountable for the safety of their department.
- Embraces how diversity and eccentricities make Bell’s a better company. Operates in a spirit of open and honest cooperation while valuing the inherent self-worth & dignity of every employee.
- Advocates a continuous improvement culture throughout his/her team.
- Actively engages the team towards developing their professional goals.
- Conducts annual performance appraisals with all direct reports.
- Coordinates with HR for interviewing and hiring of all new Off- Premise Key Account Leads and Representatives.
- Trains and mentors Off-Premise Key Account Leads and Reps.
- Assists the National Key Accounts Manager in developing and implementing training programs for team.
- Works closely with the National Key Accounts Manager to address developing personnel concerns.
- Leads meetings of direct reports to ensure effective communication throughout the department.
- Manages area budgets and market spending for self and team in an efficient and responsible manner.
- Develops and maintains a true strategic partnership with Key Off-Premise customers by building relationships and effectively communicating Bell’s processes and philosophies on doing business.
- Assumes a leadership role in understanding, developing, and implementing key customer initiatives within the Off-Premise Craft Beer Segment.
- Oversees communications on shared expectations between customer, brewery, Key Accounts Representatives and the General Sales Team, including brands, programming, pricing, timing, volume, locations, support documents and any other information that will lead to disciplined execution in the field by our distributor partners.
- Presents at Sales Team meetings to layout goals and programs. Discusses progress toward achieving goals and develop tactical plans to deliver volume.
- Develops and implements account level survey process to ensure execution of programs.
- Manages and shares insights on syndicated and iDig data as it becomes available.
- Assists in researching, selecting, and opening new markets.
- Ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary.
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Off- Premise Key Account Representatives and Leads
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Microsoft Office 365 Programs including Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- General Office Equipment
- Personal Vehicle
IMPORTANT SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Exceptionally strong, oral, written and verbal communication skills and must be comfortable addressing diverse groups.
- Demonstrated knowledge of National Off-Premise Key Accounts Environment and three tier system.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and maintain effective working relationships with top level account decision makers, distributors, and all internal stakeholders
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards who will positively represent Bell’s Brewery both internally and externally.
- Extensive experience with syndicated data
- Ability to analyze and translate insights data
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work independently with little supervision – self motivated
- Strong organizational & planning skills
- Ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Bachelor’s degree and five years of industry experience
- Previous leadership or management experience.
- High level of craft beer product knowledge
- Experience calling on and working with National Retail Chain decision makers.
- Outstanding communication and problem solving skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performance duties of this job include regularly being required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk, hear, and smell.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 55 lbs.
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The ability to travel via car or airplane on a regular basis.
- Must be able to participate in critical assessment of beers
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The work environment is usually an office environment.
- Regular visits to bars, restaurants, and other retailers of Bell’s beer are required.
- Attends beer industry conferences.
- Travel is required.
Bell’s Brewery is an equal opportunity employer. At Bell’s Brewery we believe diversity and eccentricities make us a better company. Across every department and at every level, Bell’s Brewery is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because it's who we are. We value and recognize the inherit self-worth and dignity of every employee and strive to uphold a work environment that allows every employee to thrive as their full selves.
Your application has been successfully submitted.