DBCo. is growing! We’re looking for a Cellar Operator. The candidate will be part of the cellar team and assist in the brewing process by operating and maintaining the cellar functions. This includes monitoring fermentations, quality management and maintaining a safe, clean, and sanitary environment throughout the brewery.
- Maintain beer quality in our ever expanding cellar to include centrifuge operations, fruit, adjunct, and dry hop additions
- Assist in the cleaning of the cellar areas and the washing of equipment, floors and tools to comply with company sanitation standards
- Other tasks necessary to ensure smooth and sanitary daily operations
- 1-3+ years commercial brewery experience
- Beer education (a plus)
- Ability to operate a computer and basic spreadsheet skills a plus
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- 50%+ contribution by DBco to health insurance
- 15 days of PTO
- 401k with company match when applicable
DBCo. is committed to creating economic development opportunities to residents of Dorchester, Roxbury, and Mattapan and will work hard to hire a diverse and representative staff from these communities. We highly encourage Dorchester / Boston residents to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.