Chain Execution Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Saint Archer Brewing Co. is currently looking for a craft beer-loving, energetic, and experienced sales professional to join our team as the Chain Execution Specialist based in Central Southern California or Inland Empire area. As a leader and integral part of the Saint Archer sales team, the Chain Execution Specialist is both a sales and merchandising partner that works to grow volume and presence in the market while working closely with our distributor partners. This is a remote Southern CA-based position, primarily on-the-road throughout the Inland Empire and SoCal territory. If you’re self-motivated, ambitious, organized, and goal-oriented, keep reading!
What you’ll be doing:
- Execute sales and merchandising goals across multiple off-premise channels and accounts in Southern CA with a keen focus on gaining displays to support features and existing programs
- Manage schedule to spend min. 2 days per week in the Inland Empire, ie. Gate City footprint.
- Work closely with distributor on a daily basis to ensure delivery on commitments and support merchandising needs
- Own the communication with assigned distributor on opportunities and wins, attending monthly planning meetings as applicable
- Plans out weekly route to include current programming, ad execution needs, and relationship building
- Maintains full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts per schematic
- Rotates stock, clean and stock display and price merchandise as appropriate
- Performs such duties as checking date codes, ensuring adherence to approved schematic
- Reports competitive best practices and competitive strategies to National Account Manager
- Recap and take action on outdated product, mandate gaps, out-of-stock situations or pricing inconsistencies
- Provide weekly recap to Saint Archer and distributor partners of activity from the prior week
- Follows Company policy in execution of work
- Performs special projects as assigned by Manager
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the market manager
What you need for the role:
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field
- 2+ years of progressive experience in sales, marketing or account management, preferably in a brewery or beverage industry
- Passion for craft beer!
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must reside in Southern California, ideally in central SoCal or Inland Empire
- Prior off-premise sales and display execution in grocery, c-store and liquor store experience, preferred
- Proven knowledge and experience in the local marketplace
- Considerable knowledge of brewing industry sales and marketing standards
- Proven demonstration of the following core competencies: commitment to quality assurance, detail-oriented, customer service, and communication skills
- Proven track record in building good relationships with customers and internal colleagues
- Highly self-motivated, organized and possess good time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills through use of effective verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work alone
- Must be able to work flexible hours/days, including weekend events
- Proficient in MS Office software including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and Google Workspace
- Administrative ability to complete company’s minimal administration requirements on time regularly such as expense reports, monthly recaps, monthly calendar, weekly call recapping
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, reliable source of transportation and insurance in line with the Saint Archer Brewing Co. auto policy
- Requires travel up to 80% in the Southern California market
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Inclusive company culture that values and develops our people and encourages health, wellness, and flexibility
- Competitive base compensation (exempt, salary) and bonus package
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous vacation, holiday and sick time (and we encourage you to use it for optimal work/life balance!)
- Paid parental leave and flexible return-to-work scheduling for new moms and dads (birth or adoption)
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Personal and career development opportunities
- 50% off Saint Archer swag
- We play our part to make a difference in our communities - from social and charitable partners to championing causes to caring for the environment; at Saint Archer you're part of something bigger
- And of course, free beer!
At Saint Archer, we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in the differences that bring us together.
The Saint Archer journey was founded on love and commitment. A love of craft beer and a commitment to creativity and following the road less traveled. From the beginning, we have always believed the craft beer experience happens where art and science meet. With that understanding, our company was founded on a unique strain of creative talent. World-class brewers. Artists and musicians. Professional surfers, skateboarders, and snowboarders… All coming together with passion and dedication to express our one true love: great, crafted beer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.