This job is no longer accepting applications.
Eight & Sand is hiring! We’re looking for an energetic Sales representative to join our team and help grow our brand. Please send your resume to info@EightAndSandBeer.com.
Territory Footprint Includes: Burlington, Atlantic, Ocean, Monmouth and Mercer Counties with opportunity to expand
· Sales and development of strategic partnerships with retailers in the assigned territory
· Identify new accounts and cultivate existing accounts in the territory
· Meet and maintain defined sales goals
· Responsible for the full cycle of sales interactions, that include:
- Update and distribute price lists
- Ensure orders are scheduled, clearly communicated, and delivered on time
- Submit invoices, track payments and keg returns
· Create and execute promotions at current and potential customers, festivals, and events
· Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
· A passion for the craft beer industry and its unique culture with specific knowledge of NJ craft breweries.
· Two years relevant sales experience required, craft beer experience a plus
· Friendly and enthusiastic with flexibility to adapt to last minute client requests/changes
· Dependable, adaptable, organized, and goal oriented
· A competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality
· Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results on time
· Ability to work both independently and within the Eight & Sand team
· Demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple tasks
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
· Ability to plan on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and consistently execute those plans
· Ability to demonstrate a strong desire to grow professionally along with the Company
· Represent the brewery and the brand in a positive and friendly manner
· Understand brewery quality standards and ensure they are upheld at retail
· Maintain an understanding of all pertinent legalities of alcohol sales in NJ
· Valid driver's license, registered and insured vehicle, and ability to drive to and from accounts
· Working knowledge of software programs including Microsoft Word (or Google Docs), Microsoft Excel (or Google Sheets), and Adobe Acrobat.
· Knowledge of Ekos a plus but not required
Must be able to lift cases: 31lbs
Must be able to maneuver: 160lbs
- Ability to lift and move cases of beer frequently
- Ability to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display product frequently
Full-time Pay: The rate varies with experience level and includes Base pay, commission, mileage reimbursement, and a budget for business expenses.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Quick and Safe Travels!