Inventory Control Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a talented individual to join and grow with our very tight family here at Tree House with the addition of an Inventory Control Associate. This is an excellent opportunity for a detail- oriented cross- functional professional who is motivated by serving and satisfying both customers and teammates alike by promoting an effective workflow for inventory inside of all of Tree House’s current and prospective locations… both on- premise and the mobile realm. The Inventory Control Associate will work closely with the Packaging Team, Finance and Operations, Retail Managers, and Logistics to ensure that all parties and systems are aligned on a daily basis. This opportunity promises an invigorating and exciting environment where good work is done so we always look for flexibility and a sense of humor in addition to other valuable traits like intent, hard work, get-a-long attitude, and good communication skills.
It’s a great time to join the team to be a part of our growth to come. With our imminent plans for growth, we continue to build on this creative, eclectic endeavor in our new, state-of-the-art facilities and we couldn’t be more excited and grateful for what’s ahead. The position is FULL-TIME role and will be based primarily out of Charlton, MA and may include workdays in other facilities from time to time.
We are looking to hire for the following shift:
Thursday - Sunday either 5am - 3pm OR noon - 10pm
As an Inventory Control Associate, your day-to-day responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensure all products available for sale prior to opening are active and enabled in the Company’s back- end point of sale application
- Understand the demand flow of inventories between locations and propose allocation rates of newly- packaged product(s) to each location based on a host of factors
- Coordinate with the Packaging Team(s), Logistics, and Retail Managers to ensure inventory packaged and transferred between locations occurred overnight and are reflected in opening balance inventories in the company’s software- driven storefronts
- Daily and bi-weekly inventory reconciliation of both packaged products and merchandise across our locations.
- Protect the Company from overselling any products purchased online for onsite fulfillment
- Collect product descriptions, imagery, and daily product limits to enter, capture, and enable in the Company’s order platform(s) by location, and communicated among all stakeholders for daily fulfillment
- Work alongside the Company’s Online Sales, Finance, and Operations team to ensure certain replenishment orders for retail merchandise have been placed, received, and captured accordingly inside the Company’s point of sales application(s)
- Become an in- house initial point of contact for all inventory, product, menu by location discrepancies and troubleshooting
- Work with Finance and Operations on understanding the cloud- based transactional workflows for Order-to-Fulfillment where inventory, demand, and risk by location is impacted and work continuously to look for ways to continuously refine and improve the process
- Coordination with our logistics team to ensure timely deliveries of materials across our facilities.
- Formulate certain SOPs by Location whereby Retail Managers and Logistics follow a recurring process which supports this role for being effective to begin the day in the early hour(s)
- Create new listings for the web app and native application.
- 5-7 years of full- time working experience
- BS degree in Management Information Systems, IT, Operations, Business Administration, Logistics, Accounting, etc… a plus
- Understanding of general transaction workflows between products and fulfillment in a software- enabled environment.
- Hands-on experience with certain inventory and/or product management software(s). Experience with ecommerce and/or hospitality a plus.
- Solid grasp of MS Excel or Google Sheets and able to creates digestible data on the fly
- Solid grasp on transactional workflows in a B2C commerce environment
- Time-management and organization skills
- Ability to own and hold sensitive information in the strictest of confidence
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- You are self-motivated and able to work autonomously, with a focused and hard-working attitude
- A quick learner who is able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to multitask and work coolly and professionally in time-sensitive situations
- Must have good communication skills with the ability to both receive feedback and offer ideas
- You are not afraid to speak your mind where appropriate
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and/or pivot plans quickly in order to coordinate corrective actions needed
- Meticulous attention to detail
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance (Aetna) covered in full by Tree House (for single employee coverage) effective the 1st of the month following your start date
- Dental Insurance (Delta Dental) covered in full by Tree House (for single employee coverage) effective the 1st of the month following your start date
- 401K + 50% Employer Match up to 6% of participant’s contribution, eligible after 60 days of employment
- Generous PTO including vacation, personal, sick, and paid holidays
- Merch and Beer credits and then some
- Annual Hobby stipend
- Consistent reviews to assess progress and your own personal happiness
- Options to participate in killer team/company sponsored events
- Culture! You will work in an environment of driven & intelligent people who have a good time and are constantly striving to improve
At Tree House, we work as a team and we work very hard. . . with purpose and intent. We do not cut corners and we do not take the easy route. We encourage dissent, critical thinking, and an ongoing desire to improve. Our goal is to make the best beverages in the world and serve it in the most friendly and memorable environment possible - that is our obsession, and that is what drives us to do what we do.
Thanks for reading! To be considered, follow the link to apply and include your resume, cover letter, and references within your cover | No phone call
Your application has been successfully submitted.