Packaging Line Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a tactical and hard working individual to join our very tight family here at Tree House with the position of Packaging Line Technician. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to learn the brewing industry, who likes to work hard and enjoy doing it, who is an avid learner and who sweats the small stuff. The Packaging Line Technician will work closely with our Packaging Team Lead and the rest of our exceptional team with a number of varied and crucial packaging tasks to help carry out our mission to make the best beverages in the world. This is a repetitive job well suited for an individual who takes pride in minor details and understands their impact when considered as a collective whole in the brewery. This opportunity promises an invigorating and exciting environment where good work is done so we always look for flexibility and a sense of humor in addition to other valuable traits like intent, hard work, and good communication skills.
It’s a great time to join the team to be a part of our growth to come. We are expanding and we continue to build on this creative, eclectic endeavor in our new, state-of-the-art facilities and we couldn’t be more excited and grateful for what’s ahead. The position is FULL-TIME with varying hours between 6am and 8pm and will be based in Charlton MA, but may include workdays in our other facilities.
As a packaging Line Technician, you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment in and around the canning line.
- Learning, following, and carrying out Standard Operating Procedures for the canning line conveyance, air dryer, labeling machine, Switchback tray packer, and TopTier palletizer.
- Operating the Switchback tray packer and TopTier palletizer on a daily basis Tuesday - Friday. Performing routine cleaning and maintenance when required, generally a full review and once over on Monday.
- Working in conjunction with our Logistics crew members to stage beer efficiently and in a logical manner for ease of conveyance into the retail shop.
- Detailed record keeping
- Packaging 1/6 BBL and 1/2 BBL kegs
- Operation of our two head semi-automatic Premier Stainless keg washer
- A number of other varied operational and brewery related tasks as necessary
This is a hands on job that entails repetitive work and long hours on your feet.
- You are self-motivated and hard-working, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- A quick learner who is able to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Ability to work long hours on your feet, with repetitive tasks that require unrelenting focus and attention
- Ability to multitask and work coolly and professionally in time sensitive situations
- Meticulous attention to detail
- You are not afraid to speak your mind
- Ability to push, pull, bend, and lift in access of 50 lbs. as necessary to perform required tasks as assigned throughout the workday. Ability to work beyond normal working hours, on weekends, and in other positions temporarily, when necessary.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Previous forklift training and experience is a plus.
- Valid MA Driver’s License
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance covered in full by Tree House (for single employee coverage) effective the 1st of the month following your start date
- Dental Insurance (Delta Dental) covered in full by Tree House (for single employee coverage) effective the 1st of the month following your start date
- 401K + 50% Employer Match up to 6% of participant’s contribution, eligible after 60 days of employment
- Generous PTO including vacation, personal, sick, and paid holidays
- Merch and Beer credits and then some
- Annual Hobby stipend
- Consistent reviews to assess progress and your own personal happiness
- Options to participate in killer team/company sponsored events
- Culture! You will work in an environment of driven & intelligent people who have a good time and are constantly striving to improve
At Tree House, we work as a team and we work very hard. . . with purpose and intent. We do not cut corners and we do not take the easy route. We encourage dissent, critical thinking, and an ongoing desire to improve. Our goal is to make the best beverages in the world and serve it in the most friendly and memorable environment possible - that is our obsession, and that is what drives us to do what we do.
Thanks for reading! To be considered, follow the link to apply and include your resume, cover letter, and references within your cover. | No phone calls.
Your application has been successfully submitted.