This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sanitas Brewing Company is hiring a Marketing Manager for our brewery in Boulder Colorado. This individual is a key member of our team and will work with almost every department at the brewery. The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating, implementing, and executing all areas of marketing. Increasing brand awareness and driving substantial revenue growth is essential in this highly competitive and evolving craft beer industry. You will work with and report directly to the CEO and company integrator.
This is a full-time, salaried position in our Boulder, CO office/manufacturing facility. Remote working opportunities available. 21+ is preferred. Includes health benefits.
What you will get out of this experience:
- Exposure to the fast paced and exciting industry that is craft beer
- Hands on experience managing the marketing department in a small and growing business
- An incredibly passionate team to work with
- Beer… duh
What you will be working on:
- Increase brand awareness through social media, website, newsletters, and PR
- Oversee/execute content creation (graphic design, merch, photo/video, social) whether in-house or with outside vendors
- Work with VP of Ops to ensure label design/print schedule matches production plan
- Manage all social media platforms
- Ensure marketing strategies are aligned with target market(s) and act as manager of Good People campaigns (Sanitas’ membership program/mug club)
- Assist in execution of outside festivals/events
- Work with taproom manager on marketing strategy behind internal events
- Work directly with company’s leadership team on high level strategies
- Operate within the monthly/annual marketing budget
- Passion for the craft beer industry
- Ability to manage a multiple tasks across various, complex projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Suite
- Bonus points for proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) or other comparable design software
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field experience preferred
“Do the Right Thing.” This is one of just five core values at Sanitas Brewing, so when we commit to the promotion of diversity and inclusion, we take it seriously. We encourage anyone and everyone to apply, knowing that we welcome, encourage, and stand in support of your unique self within our workplace.
Sanitas Brewing Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicant seeking employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, public assistance status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000 - $44,000
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.