About Us: Goat Patch Brewing Company is a 15bbl production brewery located in the heart of Colorado Springs, CO. Established in 2016, GPB opened its doors in 2017. We are looking for a competitive, motivated, hardworking individual who is passionate about the craft brewing industry to join our team as a Draft Technician.
About the Job: Interested in getting into the beer industry? Our Drivers & Technicians service draft beer systems at bars, restaurants, and hotels in a company-provided vehicle.
- Present a professional attitude and appearance while at the same time acting as the first face our retailers see when our beer arrives and then building strong and long-lasting professional relationships.
- Safely operate all equipment and vehicles.
- Complete all draft line cleaning as assigned by the Wholesale Manager.
- Assist the Sales Team with customer account maintenance.
- Communicate any out-of-stock issues to the Sales Department.
- Remove any left-over product and trash from delivery trucks at the end of the day.
- Report problems with beer or draft equipment to the Wholesale Manager.
- Partner with the Wholesale Manager to fix any issues with company vehicles.
- Maintain cleanliness of the delivery vehicle.
- Assist with placement of point of sale items when needed.
- Knowledge of products in our portfolio.
- Assist Wholesale and Marketing Departments at local beer festivals, tap takeovers, etc. as assigned by the Wholesale Manager.
- Understand and implement product rotation at our cold storage warehouse.
- Maintain a clean and organized cold storage warehouse.
- Occasionally run hot-shot deliveries to accounts.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Knowledge of the beer industry and draft systems desired.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions and with minimal supervision.
- Repetitive lifting of up to 165 lbs., bending, pulling, and pushing. Able to twist, turn, crouch, and squat repeatedly throughout the workday.
- Must have a clean driving record and pass a criminal background check.
- Excellent understanding and appreciation of customer service.
- Must communicate well, work well with others, and have a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Hours & Wages:
- Full-time hourly position
- 20-40 hours per week
Please email Dayne at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter, resume, and your favorite beer/style if you think you would be the perfect addition to our team!
The Home of Balanced Brews